The Indian cricket team is set to tour the West Indies in the months of July and August. They will compete in a three-match One Day International series and a five-match Twenty20 International series. The first ODI in the white-ball series will take place on Friday (July 22).
This month’s visit to the Caribbean will feature Shikhar Dhawan leading India’s ODI squad, with Ravindra Jadeja serving as his deputy. The designated skipper Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Rishabh Pant, and Mohammed Shami will not be present for the three-game series.
The final two T20Is will take place in Fort Lauderhill, Florida in the United States. While the three-match ODI series and five T20Is will be spread out across Trinidad and Tobago and St. Kitts & Nevis.
The three ODIs will be held on July 22, 24, and 27 respectively at Port of Spain’s iconic Queen’s Park Oval. They will be followed by five T20Is, two of which will be played at Florida’s Fort Lauderhill.
On July 29, the opening T20I will take place at Brian Lara Stadium (Port of Spain). Two more matches will take place at St. Kitt’s Warner Park on August 1 and 2, respectively. The final two games will take place on August 6 and 7 at Florida’s Broward County Stadium.
India Tour of West Indies – Full Schedule
- 1st ODI – Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, 22 July – 7 PM IST
- 2nd ODI – Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, 24 July – 7 PM IST
- 3rd ODI – Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, 27 July – 7 PM IST
- 1st T20I – Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Tarouba, 29 July – 8 PM IST
- 2nd T20I – Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis, 1 August – 8 PM IST
- 3rd T20I – Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis, 2 August – 8 PM IST
- 4th T20I – Lauderhill, Florida, 6 August – 8 PM IST
- 5th T20I – Lauderhill, Florida, 7 August – 8 PM IST
ODI Squad: Shikhar Dhawan (Captain), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill, Deepak Hooda, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Ishan Kishan (Wicket Keeper), Sanu Samson (Wicket Keeper), Ravindra Jadeja (Vice-Captain), Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, Prasidh Krishna, Mohd Siraj, and Arshdeep Singh