The schedule of India vs Australia series is finally out as Cricket Australia (CA) released the fixtures of limited-overs and Test series.
As speculated, Adelaide Oval will be the host for the Day-night pink ball Test in the four-match Test series starting from December 1.
The white-ball schedule consisting of the T20I and the ODI series will take place at Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) and Canberra. Coming to the Test series, the traditional Boxing Day Test will only have the spectators allowed in the stadium.
New South Wales government has teamed with Cricket Australia for the arrangement of allowing over 25,000 spectators during the match.
As per the schedule, the ODI series will kickstart from November 27, followed by the other two matches on November 28 and December 2 respectively.
Earlier, the BCCI president Sourav Ganguly had indirectly indicated that the families of the players shall get the allowances to travel with them.
“We are working that through at the moment with BCCI and the Australia government,” Nick Hockley, the Cricket Australia CEO said.
“It would have to be a compelling case for families to come but that’s something we are working through.” he added.
India vs Australia series fixtures:
- 1st ODI- SCG (November 27)
- 2nd ODI- SCG (November 29)
- 3rd ODI- Canberra (December 2)
- 1st T20I- Canberra (December 4)
- 2nd T20I- SCG (December 6)
- 3rd T20I- SCG (December 8)
- 1st Test- Adelaide Oval (December 17-21)
- 2nd Test- Melbourne Cricket Ground (December 26-30)
- 3rd Test- Sydney Cricket Ground (January 7-11)
- 4th Test- Brisbane (January 15-19)