PBKS vs SRH: Sunrisers Hyderabad will take on Punjab Kings in the 14th match of IPL on Wednesday. Both sides haven’t had the greatest of starts in the tournament. After winning the first game, Punjab Kings have suffered two consecutive defeats. They would look to bring their campaign back on track ahead of the game against SRH.
On the other hand, Sunrisers Hyderabad are languishing at the bottom of the table. They have played three games thus far but haven’t managed to open the account.
On that note, we look at the statistical preview of the 14th game between SRH and PBKS:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad and Punjab Kings have played against each other 16 times. Of those, SRH have managed to beat Punjab on 11 occasions. Punjab Kings, on the other hand, have pocketed 5 wins.
- Chris Gayle has scored the most runs for Punjab against SRH in IPL, followed by Punjab skipper, KL Rahul.
- Chris Gayle has 387 runs to his name against SRH at an average of 29.06, with the best score of 104 not out. KL Rahul has scored 300 runs in eight matches at an average of 42.85.
- Arshadeep Singh has picked six wickets against SRH in three games at an average of 16.33.
- David Warner has scored a record 906 runs against Punjab at an average of 53.29. The southpaw has as many as 11 centuries against the Kings.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar has picked 21 wickets against Punjab at an average of 17.80
PBKS vs SRH Head to Head:
The last time Sunrisers Hyderabad and Punjab Kings had met was on October 24, 2020. Chris Jordan was the star of the match for his miserly spell and he took 3/17 in four overs. Despite a low-scoring affair, Punjab Kings bowlers played a very crucial role in holding SRH batsmen. Brief scores: Punjab- 126/7 & Hyderabad- 114/10.
The live telecast between Punjab Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad will be available on Hotstar and Star Sports Network.
Click here to read the full match report!