DC vs MI: Delhi Capitals take on Mumbai Indians in the 13th match of IPL 2021 on Monday. Both the teams have won their last two games after starting their campaign with a defeat.
Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians were the two finalists of the IPL 2020. Mumbai Indians beat the former to win the title last year. The two teams will square up against each other for the first time since that game.
- Delhi Capitals will have a new captain this year in Rishabh Pant. It will be interesting to see if Delhi can take revenge for Mumbai to continue its dominance against Delhi. On that note, here’s a look at the statistical preview of the game between Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians:
- Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals have squared up against each other on 28 occasions, of which Mumbai have emerged victorious on 16 occasions. Delhi, on the other hand, have claimed 12 victories in IPL.
- Last year, both these two teams have played 4 games against each other. Mumbai Indians won all four of them. MI skipper, Rohit Sharma has scored the most runs for the franchise against DC. He has 818 runs to his name at a strike rate of 133.01.
- On other the hand, Shikhar Dhawan leads the way for Delhi. He has scored 748 runs in 24 matches.
- Ravichandran Ashwin has taken 21 wickets against Mumbai Indians, with the best figures of 3 for 29.
DC vs MI Live Score:
The live score between Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians will be available on Cricbuzz and Hotstar.
The live telecast of Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians will be available on Star Sports Network and Hotstar. The match will take place at MA Chidambaram Stadium i.e., at Chepauk. Scoring is not easy on this pitch unlike Wankhede Stadium which is a haven for the batsmen. If the team batting first can score somewhere around 165-170 runs, it would suffice in defending.
For full match preview click here!