The 29th match of IPL 2021 sees Punjab Kings (PBKS) take on Delhi Capitals (DC) in an exciting DC vs PBKS clash on Sunday at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. Both teams will come into the contest in full confidence, given they have both registered a win each in their last game.
DC is currently sitting at the second position on the table, securing 5 wins in 7 matches. PBKS, on the other hand, is placed at the fifth position, having accumulated 3 wins in 7 games.
Here’s a look at the statistical preview from the 29th match:
1. Punjab Kings and Delhi Capitals have faced each other 27 times in IPL. Punjab has had the wood over DC, having won on 15 occasions. On the other hand, Delhi has managed to secure 12 wins.
2. Since IPL 2018, Punjab have won four out of seven matches against DC.
3. Shikhar Dhawan has scored the most runs for Delhi against Punjab in IPL. He has 825 runs to his name in 25 games at a strike rate of 137.96
4. Amit Mishra has taken 22 wickets against Punjab with the best figures of 4 for 9.
5. Chris Gayle has scored 490 runs against Delhi Capitals at an average of 37.69.
6. Mohammed Shami has picked 8 wickets against Delhi Capitals with the best figures of 3 for 15.
7. Shikhar Dhawan boasts of a good record against Md Shami. The Indian batsman has scored 88 runs off 57 balls.
8. KL Rahul has dominated the battle against Amit Mishra. He has scored 47 runs off 17 balls. Chris Gayle too loves playing against Mishra. He has hammered 67 runs off just 31 balls against the leggie.
To check out the Match Preview and Team Preview of the DC vs PBKS game, click here!