Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and Rajasthan Royals (RR) will lock horns with each other in a fiery RR vs SRH clash on Sunday, the 28th match of IPL 2021. Both sides have endured a poor patch up until now and have occupied the bottom two spots on the points table. RR has managed 2 victories in 6 games so far, while SRH has just 1 victory to its name in 6 games.
Both teams have had a poor run so far, occupying the bottom two spots on the table. With 2 wins in 6 games, Rajasthan Royals are sitting at seventh place, while Sunrisers Hyderabad are languishing at the bottom of the table with a solitary win in 6 games.
Here’s a look at the statistical preview from the 28th game:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals have squared up against each other in 13 games. Of those, Hyderabad have won 7 games, while Rajasthan have managed to win 6 matches.
- SRH have the wood over RR over the last few years. Sunrisers Hyderabad have beaten RR 4 times out of six against Sanju Samson and Co.
- David Warner has been the most successful batsman for SRH against RR. He has 389 runs to his name in 12 matches.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar has picked 12 wickets against the Rajasthan Royals.
- Rashid Khan has seven wickets to his name against RR with the best figures of 2 for 25.
- Sanju Samson has scored 485 runs against SRH at an average of 40.41, while Jaydev Unadkat has picked 14 wickets.
Sunrisers Hyderabad is coming into the game on the back of a defeat against the Delhi Capitals. Rajasthan Royals too lost their last game against Mumbai Indians by 7 wickets.
Check out the match preview and team preview of the RR vs SRH game here!