Sunrisers Hyderabad will lock horns with Royal Challengers Bangalore in what will be the sixth game of IPL 2021. Both sides have played one game apiece. While Virat Kohli and Co. have started with a win, SRH, on the other hand, are yet to earn their first points in the tournament.
On that note, here’s a look at the statistical preview of the sixth game between RCB and SRH:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad have played against each other on 18 occasions. RCB have got the better of the latter, having won the contest 10 times, RCB, on the other hand, has won on 8 occasions.
- Last year, these two sides met each other on 3 occasions. Both RCB and SRH won one game apiece in the league stage. They met on the third occasion in Eliminator 1. Sunrisers Hyderabad won that contest by 6 wickets.
- For Royal Challengers Bangalore, Virat Kohli has scored the most runs against SRH. He has scored 531 runs at an average of 37.92.
- David Warner leads the chart for SRH, having scored 700 runs against RCB at an average of 43.75.
- Sandeep Sharma has been the leading wicket-taker for SRH against RCB. He has taken 23 wickets at an average of 18.21.
- Currently, Virat Kohli has 5911 runs to his name in the Indian Premier League. He is just 89 runs short of becoming the first player to score 6000 runs in the cash-rich league.
- If Yuzvendra Chahal plays the next game against SRH, then it will mark his 100th IPL game.
For SRH vs RCB full match preview click here!