KKR vs CSK: Kolkata Knight Riders would look to turn their fortunes around when they will meet Chennai Super Kings in what will be the 15th game of IPL 2021. KKR haven’t made an ideal start to the tournament. After winning the first game, they have lost two consecutive matches.
They will be playing the fourth game against CSK on Wednesday. Chennai Super Kings, on the other hand, have won two matches in the three games they have played so far. MS Dhoni and Co. They would look to continue the winning momentum ahead of the fourth game against KKR.
Here’s a look at the statistical preview of the 15t match between CSK and KKR:
- In 23 meetings, CSK have emerged victorious in 14 games. KKR, on the other hand, have pocketed eight victories.
- Andre Russell has scored the most runs against CSK for KKR in IPL. He has scored 226 runs in eight innings against CSK at an average of 45.20.
- Sunil Narine has claimed 14 wickets in 13 matches against Chennai at 22.42.
- In 22 innings, Suresh Raina has racked up 818 runs at an average of 45.44.
- Veteran West Indies T20 star Dwayne Bravo has claimed 17 wickets in 17 games. He has an average of 28.64 and a best of 3/22.
- Bravo (156 wickets) needs one more to steer clear of Piyush Chawla in terms of IPL scalps.
KKR vs CSK Head to Head:
The last time both the teams had encountered each other, it was CSK that had the last laugh as they emerged victorious by 6 wickets. Nitish Rana was the star performer for KKR for his valorous knock of 87 runs off 61 balls and KKR scored 172/5 in 20 overs.
For CSK, young opener Ruturaj Gaikwad finally redeemed his form after a blistering knock of 72 runs and helped his side win the game.
Only Pat Cummins and Varun Chakravarthy shone with the ball for KKR by picking a couple of wickets each.
Read the full match preview of Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings here!