CSK vs SRH: Chennai Super Kings will play against Sunrisers Hyderabad in what will be the 23rd match of IPL 2021 on Wednesday. Both teams have had contrasting journeys so far. The yellow army are at the top of the table with 4 wins in 5 games, whereas, SRH are languishing at the bottom.
SRH has won only one game out of 5 so far. After losing the last game against DC in a super over, they would look to make a comeback and turn their fortunes around in the tournament.
In CSK vs SRH match prediction, let’s look into some important stats from teams and the players from both sides:
- Chennai Super Kings and Surisers Hyderabad have locked horns with each other 14 times in IPL. CSK has beaten SRH 10 times. SRH, on the other hand, has emerged victorious 4 times.
- Last year, both sides played against each other in 2 games. Both sides won one game apiece. SRH won the first game by 7 runs, while CSK won the second game by 20 runs.
- Rashid Khan has 6 wickets to his name in 8 matches against CSK.
- Dwayne Bravo has been the most successful bowler for CSK against SRH. He has taken 19 wickets against SRH at an average of 22.
- Ambati Rayudu tops the chart in the batting department. He has scored 496 runs against SRH at an average of 45.
- Kane Williamson tops the chart for SRH, having amassed 301 runs in 8 games against CSK.
- Faf du Plessis is currently the leading run-scorer for CSK in IPL 2021. He has scored 214 runs in 5 matches at an average of 44.60.
- Jonny Bairstow has scored the most runs for SRH in IPL 2021. He has scored 211 runs in 5 matches at an average of 52.75.
For full match preview, click here!