DC vs PBKS: Delhi Capitals will take on Punjab Kings in the 11th match of IPL 2021 on Sunday.
After starting their IPL campaign with a win against CSK, Delhi Capitals suffered a three-wicket defeat at the hands of Rajasthan Royals in their second game. They sit at fourth position in the points table with one win in two games.
Punjab kings too had a similar journey so far, having started their campaign with a win against Rajasthan Royals. However, they lost to CSK in their second game. A win would be crucial for both sides on Sunday.
Here’s a look at the stats preview of the 11th game between Punjab Kings and Delhi Capitals:
- Both sides have met each other 26 times in IPL. Punjab Kings have been a better side as they have won 15 games out of those. On the other hand, Delhi Capitals have managed to win on 15 occasions.
- Ravichandran Ashwin has a terrific record against Chris Gayle. He has dismissed him on 5 occasions.
- Ravi Ashwin has a good record in the powerplay. He has picked 42 wickets at an average of 22.88 in the first six overs.
- L Rahul has scored the most runs for Punjab at Wankhede Stadium. His last four scores here are: 5, 91, 100*, and 94.
- DC skipper, Rishabh Pant has scored 191 runs at Wankhede Stadium at an average of 63.67.
DC vs PBKS Fantasy Picks & Live Score:
Picking KL Rahul as the skipper would suffice as he opens the batting for Punjab Kings and a reliable keeper behind the wicket. And the live telecast of Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings will be available on Star Sports India and Hotstar.
Check out the full DC vs PBKS match preview here!