IPL 2021 Match 9: Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad will locks horns with each other on Saturday in what will be the 9th match of IPL 2021.
Mumbai Indians have secured one win in their first two games, thanks to a sensational spell from Rahul Chahar. Sunrisers Hyderabad, on the other hand, are yet to win a game in the tournament thus far. They have played two games and lost both of them.
SRH vs MI statistical preview of the 9th game of IPL 2021:
- Both sides have played against each other 16 times in IPL. It has been a neck to neck rivalry, with both sides winning 8 games apiece.
- In the last season, MI and SRH played against each other on two occasions. Both sides won one game each. MI won the first game by 34 runs, while SRH won the next one by 10 wickets.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar has a great record against Kieron Pollard. He has dismissed him thrice in IPL. Pollard has scored 30 runs off 22 balls against the Indian pacer.
- Rashid Khan is likely to take the wicket of Rohit Sharma, given that the latter struggles against wrist spin. He has been dismissed 17 times against the wrist spinners. Rashid Khan has also troubled Hardik Pandya. Thus, Rashid’s four overs are going to prove crucial in the context of the game.
- Kieron Pollard has taken 6 wickets at Chepauk. He could be effective with the ball against SRH if gets to roll his arms.
For the full match preview of IPL 2021 Match 9 between SRH vs MI, click here!