KKR vs RCB Match 30: Kolkata Knight Riders face off Royal Challengers Bangalore in the 30th match of IPL 2021 on Monday. Kolkata Knight Riders have had a dismal season so far and are languishing at the seventh position on the table. KKR has managed to register only two wins in seven games they have played so far.
Royal Challengers Bangalore, on the other hand, have been nothing short of sensational in the tournament. Though, they have lost their last game against Punjab Kings. RCB are currently placed at third on the table with three wins in five games.
Here’s a look at the statistical preview from the 30th game:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have squared up against Kolkata Knight Riders 27 times in IPL. RCB have managed to claim 13 victories, while KKR won on 14 occasions.
- In the last four games which have been played against each other, RCB has managed to win all of them.
- RCB and KKR have played against each other once this season. RCB won that game comfortably by 38 runs.
- Virat Kohli is the most successful batsman for RCB against KKR. He has 730 runs to his name in 23 innings at an average of 40.27.
- Yuzvendra Chahal has claimed 16 wickets against KKR, while Sunil Narina also has the same number of wickets against RCB.
- Dinesh Karthik leads the way for KKR. He owns 421 runs against RCB at an average of 20.
- This will be Virat Kohli’s 200th IPL game.
- AB de Villiers has been dismissed thrice against spin in IPL 2021 but never against pace.
- Yuzvendra Chahal has dismissed Dinesh Karthik thrice in just 30 balls.
KKR vs RCB Playing XI:
Kolkata Knight Riders: Nitish Rana/Karun Nair, Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik, Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine/Shakib Al Hasan, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Prasidh Krishna
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers, Washington Sundar, Kyle Jamieson, Daniel Sams, Harshal Patel, Mohammad Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
For full match preview, click here!