RR vs RCB, Statistical Preview: The 43rd match of the IPL 2021 will have Rajasthan Royals (RR) take on Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) at Dubai International Cricket Stadium on Wednesday. Both the teams took on each other once before in IPL 2021. RCB won that game comfortably by 10 wickets. RCB are currently sitting at the third position on the points table with 6 wins in 10 matches. Rajasthan Royals, on the other hand, are at sixth with four wins in 10 matches.
On that note, here’s a look at the statistical preview of the 43rd match of IPL 2021 between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals:
1. Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore have squared up against each other on 14 occasions in IPL. Both teams have won seven matches each and one can expect a cracker of a game on Wednesday.
2. Chris Morris is just four wickets away to become the highest wicket-taker for South Africa in IPL. Steve Smith currently holds the record with 97 wickets.
3. Liam Livingstone is all set to become the second-highest run-getter in T20 cricket in the year 2021. He is just 21 runs short to achieve the title.
4. AB de Villiers needs only three sixes to become the second player in the history of IPL to hit 250 sixes.
5. Mohammed Siraj needs four more wickets to complete 50 wickets in IPL. Currently, he has 46 wickets to his name in 45 matches.
6. Yuzvendra Chahal has managed to dismiss Sanju Samson on five occasions in IPL.
7. Sanju Samson is just nine runs short to achieve the best season with the bat in his IPL career. His best season came in the 2019 edition, where he managed to score 441 runs. In the ongoing edition of the tournament, Samson has 433 runs to his name.
RR vs RCB Match details
Date and day: September 29, Wednesday
Venue: Dubai International Stadium
Time: 7.30 PM (IST)
Where to watch (TV): Star Sports 1 and Star Sports 1 Hindi (Also available in HD, along with regional languages)
Where to watch (Online): Disney+ Hotstar
RR vs RCB Full squads
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Srikar Bharat, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Daniel Christian, Glenn Maxwell, Harshal Patel, Kyle Jamieson, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahmed, Washington Sundar, Daniel Sams, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Suyash Prabhudessai, Yuzvendra Chahal, Finn Allen, Scott Kuggeleijn.
Rajasthan Royals: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson (c), Jos Buttler, Manan Vohra, David Miller, Anuj Rawat, Chris Morris, Mahipal Lomror, Rahul Tewatia, Riyan Parag, Shivam Dube, Akash Singh, Chetan Sakariya, Jaydev Unadkat, Kartik Tyagi, KC Cariappa, Kuldip Yadav, Mayank Markande, Mustafizur Rahman, Shreyas Gopal, Gerald Coetzee
Also check out: RCB vs RR, IPL 2021, Match 43- Match Preview, Probable XI
Get all the latest IPL 2021 news, IPL 2021 Points Table, IPL schedule, Cricket match Highlights, Match Report, IPL ball by ball updates live score, IPL live commentary, IPL live cricket match updates on MadOverCricket